TAILOR-MADE TRAINING COURSES FOR TEACHERS OF SPANISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
The“PROFELE” Training Courses for Teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language (E/LE) in Granada and Jaén have been designed to prepare professionals in line with the communicative methodology currently being used.
The Spanish has become:
- The 3rd most spoken language in the world
- The second most studied language in the world after English, not only in educational systems (university, secondary and primary education), but also in the private level;
- A language of commercial exchange at a global level.
- Whoever considers it as another employment option.
- Erasmus students and other scholarship holders who wish to take advantage of their stay abroad by giving Spanish classes.
- Native and non-native Spanish teachers who need to update
THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL CONTENTS
The programming of our Cursos de Formación de Profesores de Español como Lengua Extranjera (E/LE) combina el estudio práctico de estrategias comunicativas de aprendizaje E/LE con la enseñanza directa a estudiantes E/LE, aplicando los conocimientos metodológicos adquiridos anteriormente.
- For the beginner teacher it is a clear, concrete and practical training;
- for those who need to update or have more experience, it is a didactic course where you will be able to catch up with new aspects in the communicative methodology.
We have elaborated a theoretical-practical program that has as objective the acquisition of a didactic experience that facilitates professionally the future work in the E/LE area.
CHECK OUT THE PROFILE OF A GOOD SPANISH TEACHER
Do you know how you teach Spanish, what challenges you have, what your problems are in the classroom?
Stop for a few minutes, do it and we will comment on the results, giving you some suggestions.
In this section you will find two tests about the general guidelines of a good teacher.
You can do both and send us your answers. It is not a self-evaluation, but a contact.
THE 7 ESSENTIALS OF A GOOD SPANISH TEACHER